Your annual giving has an enormous impact on the Historical Society's ability to provide outstanding education programs and resources for the community. A gift in any amount helps make history come alive in so many ways!
- Fund Greeenwich Faces the Great War, an exhibition that commemorates the centennial of the onset of World War I with a focus on the parts Greenwich citizens played in the global conflict
- Support the the introduction of touch-screen technology in the Storehouse Gallery so that visitors move beyond our four walls as they explore Greenwich's colorful past
- Fund programs, lectures and events that teach visitors of all ages about their connections with Greenwich history and beyond
- Underwrite school visits and special programs that link classroom experiences with visits to Bush-Holley Historic Site
- Celebrate and preserve our architectural heritage through support of the Landmark Recognition Program
- Share Greenwich photos, art, documents, maps, diaries, ephemera (and more) online through the new digital archives
- Preserve Bush-Holley Historic Site: Your Old Houses
- Support the Fall Festival and Scarecrow Competition, an old-fashioned community event
- Underwrite Bush-Holley by Candlelight Open House, a holiday gift to the community
- Join the Upper Porch Circle by donating a gift to expand our collection
Please give today. Your support is essential and welcome in any amount.
Contributions to the Greenwich Historical Society Annual Fund may be made easily and safely online through this site.
Please accept my support in the amount of:
For additional information on naming and underwriting opportunities, please contact Anne Bradner, Development Director, or call 203.869.6899.